With this Privacy Statement, we want to explain to you the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that include a personal connection to you, such as your name, address, email address or user behaviour.
Person responsible at our company for the data processing
The following person is responsible for the data processing:
Heinrich Wegener & Sohn Bunkergesellschaft m.b.H.
Heiko Wegener, Andreas Lasczyk
Tel: +49 40 7421 9010
In order to provide our online presence, we utilize an Internet Service Provider, on whose server the website is stored (hosting,) that makes available our page in the Internet. In this connection, the Internet Service Provider processes on our behalf contact data, content data, contract data, utilization data, data on the contractual relationship, metadata and communication data. The Internet Service Provider is the Processor (Art. 28 GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation]. It was carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is regularly controlled.
Legal basis: the legal basis for the afore-mentioned processing is our legitimate interest in efficient and secure provision of our online offering (Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our Internet Service Provider will only record the personal data transmitted by the browser employed by you to its server, i.e. the following data:
- IP address
- date and time of access to our Internet page
- time zone difference compared with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (http status)
- the quantity of data transferred
- the Internet Service Provider of the accessing system
- the type and version of the browser employed by you
- the operating system employed by you
- the Internet page from which you arrived at our Internet page (if applicable)
- the pages or sub-pages on our Internet page visited by you.
The aforementioned data is stored as log files on the servers of our Internet Service Provider. This is necessary so that the website can be displayed on the terminal used by you and to guarantee stability and security. Our legitimate interest in the data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis: the legal basis for this is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
Duration: The aforementioned data for access to our website will be stored for 7 days and then erased.
The purpose of the cookies is to make our website more user-friendly. Certain elements of our Internet page make it necessary for the caller browser to also identify itself following a page change. In particular language settings or log-in information can be stored in these cookies.
Our legitimate interest in the data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. The legal basis for this is provided by Art. 6 paragraph 1 page 1 letter f GDPR.
Since the cookies are stored on your computer, you as the user have complete control over the utilization of the cookies. You can decide via the security settings of your browser whether cookies will be stored in the first place. You can even accept no cookies at all from the outset or only accept them on request, or can stipulate that cookies will be erased every time you close your browser. If cookies for our website are deactivated, it is possible that not all functions of the website can be used in full.
Duration of storage / erasure
We will erase or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage has been achieved or no longer applies. Storage going beyond this only takes place if this is prescribed by national or European regulations. Blockage or erasure of the data takes place in this case if the retention period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired, unless we need your data in order to fulfil a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your rights as user of our online presence under the GDPR
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights, which you can claim at any time from the responsible person named in Clause 1. of this Privacy Statement:
- Right to information: In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation of whether and, if so, which of your personnel data we process. In addition, you can request from us, free of charge, information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, and the source of your data, if it was not collected by us. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed if your personal data has been passed on to a third country or an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
- Right to rectification: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can require the rectification of incorrect information or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us and relating to you.
- Right to erasure: In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to require the erasure of your personal data stored by us, provided we do not need it to fulfil the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for reasons of public interest as set out in Art. 17 paragraph 3 letters c and d GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, and for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, but it is uncertain whether the legitimate grounds that entitle us despite your objection to further processing override your rights.
- Right of notification: If you have raised a claim against us regarding the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing, we shall be obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed regarding the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing requested by you, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be notified by us with regard to these recipients (Art. 19 GDPR).
- Right to data portability: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning yourselves, which you have made available to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or have the right to require the transmission of those data to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can turn to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, place of work or our seat of business.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data by us. Your withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of your personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning yourselves (Art. 21 GDPR) that results from an interest consideration (Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR). If you exercise your right to object, we will ask you to explain to us the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate to you compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests and rights.
Irrespective of the above, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning yourselves for the purposes of advertising and data analysis (Art. 21 paragraph 2 GDPR).
Please direct your objections to the processor at the above-mentioned contact address.
We use components of "Google Maps", a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as: "Google"), on our website.
Google Maps presents geographical information visually. Thereby, the IP-address of the visitor is recorded and processed by Google. This is transmitted to Google irrespective of whether Google Maps is actually used or whether you are logged in to your Google Account. Your IP-address is assigned to your Google Account, if you are logged into this during your visit to our website. This data is transferred to an external Google server in the USA. Google is a participant in the Privacy-Shield framework and is certified for data processing in accordance with European Standards. Google possibly passes on to third parties these data that are gathered though the technical process.
Purpose: The integration of Google Maps simplifies the visualisation and navigation in connection with a visit to our premises. Data is processed by Google for the purpose of advertising, market research, the operation of the website and the provision of ad hoc advertising.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the aforementioned use of the data is provided by Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
Information on the data provider: Seat within the EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- Data protection regulations: http://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html
Fonts of "Google Fonts” are integrated in the website (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). To this end, your browser downloads the necessary web font into your Browser cache when you call up our page. This is necessary so that your browser can also show an optically improved presentation of our texts. If your browser doesn’t support this function, a standard font from your computer will be used for the presentation. The offeror is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Otherwise, we employ state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures, in order to comply with the regulations of the data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction or unauthorized access by third parties.
Up-to-dateness of and amendments to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and is dated June 2018. Amended legal and official regulations could make it necessary to revise this Privacy Statement.